Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch). Ground beef and potatoes – Give your family a change of pace and replace the regular potato wedges with this ground beef and potato dish. The juices from the ground beef get infused inside the potatoes and this creates a rich, intricate, and hearty flavor when combined with the Tomato sauce. "a recipe with ground beef and potatoes. Quick and Easy Recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
For baby, simply place a few tablespoons into the food processor and grind into a powder so it's easier to eat. Sautéed Spinach, Baby Zucchini and Mushrooms. These easy sautéed sweet potato fries are a savory and salty alternative to french fries. You can cook Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch)
- Prepare 250 gr of baby potatoes (cut in half).
- Prepare 50 gr of ground beef.
- You need 2 of big green chillies.
- It’s 5 of shallots.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
They pair well with any sandwich or veggie burger for lunch and make a quick and simple side dish for dinner. That makes for a super fast spin in the Instant Pot, with even tenderness throughout each potato. Dry Seasonings: We use Italian seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, and paprika in the mix. I usually make this when I want to enjoy a nice simple meal with my family.
Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch) instructions
- Heat some oil in a pan, fry the potatoes over medium heat until tender, drain and let cool.
- Chop the garlic, shallots, yellow onion and chillies thinly.
- Over a low heat, stir fry the chopped garlic, shallots, and the green chillies first for 1 min, followed by the yellow onion, fry until slightly browned.
- Add in ground beef, stir fry it until it's half cooked.
- Add in the potatoes, grab a pinch of salt and sugar, stir it gently for about 5 mins then your dish is ready to serve.
- Happy trying ^•^.
It enables me to relax and spend more time with the family on the dining table to catch-up. To me, Sauteed Green Beans with Ground Beef is perfect with a cup of warm white rice and a condiment composed of fish sauce and. Drain, shake out onto a kitchen paper-lined tray and leave to cool. how to make grilled baby potatoes. Place them in a single layer in a medium saucepan and cover with an inch of water. Have you ever grilled ahead and reheated in microwave or oven?