Healthy Zucchini Muffins. This Healthy Zucchini Muffins recipe is the best!! It's quick and easy to make, totally comforting and delicious, and made healthier with a few simple healthy muffin ingredients. You'll fall in love with these healthy chocolate zucchini muffins that taste like a slice of chocolate cake!
These no guilt Healthy Zucchini Muffins are so moist and simple to put together. Get a great dose of fiber in these muffins! Replace regular sugar with maple syrup for regular muffins!! You can have Healthy Zucchini Muffins using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Zucchini Muffins
- It’s 2 cups of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of camela’s gum free baking binder.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of allspice.
- It’s 1 tsp of pumpkin spice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 6 tbsp of monk fruit.
- You need 6 tbsp of organic brown coconut sugar.
- It’s 1 of organic zucchini shredded.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 3/4 of cp of almond milk.
- It’s 1/4 of cp raisons or walnuts optional.
Healthy Zucchini Muffins contain no oil, no refined sugar, and no flour. The oil and sugar are replaced with ripe bananas and the flour is replaced with whole grain oats. These healthy muffins are made without eggs and dairy—which makes them great if you are out of eggs or milk or if your kids have food allergies. These healthy zucchini muffins are made in a blender with a base of oats and zucchini: no flour required!
Healthy Zucchini Muffins instructions
- Mix almond flour, binder, baking soda, baking powder salt, spices, and sugar..
- Whisk eggs and add to flour mixture. Gradually stir in almond milk until you get a nice batter consistency..
- Fold in zucchini and raisons.
- Place in lined muffin tray, approximately one Ice-cream scoop per muffin. Bake at 325 degree oven. Approximately 28min but may vary according to oven and elevation. Done when Tooth pick is clean. Cool 10 minutes and enjoy..
They're cinnamon-scented with just the right sweetness. Our readers love that these zucchini bread muffins are easy, moist, and not too sweet for breakfast. Packed with fresh zucchini and spiced with just enough cinnamon, these healthy zucchini muffins. Sweet and fluffy Healthy Zucchini Oat Muffins are made with two whole grains, freshly-grated zucchini, and not-too-much sweetener. Make them ahead for easy, healthy weekday morning.