Waffles with vanilla coconut yoghurt & strawberries banana maple. Simple, coconut yogurt waffles that are crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. A perfect healthy, quick, vegan, and gluten-free breakfast. And dairy-free coconut (vanilla) yogurt provides a tender texture and subtle sweetness.
I prefer my yogurt plain, but it is also delicious with maple syrup, lemon, vanilla, or fruit. For serving, I made some of my fruit compote and added some chia seeds to thicken. Whip up these protein-packed yogurt waffles for breakfast & freeze the rest for easy meal prep! You can have Waffles with vanilla coconut yoghurt & strawberries banana maple using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Waffles with vanilla coconut yoghurt & strawberries banana maple
- It’s 1.5 cups of Brown rice flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coconut flour.
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of Murray river sea salt.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of Unsweetened Almond milk.
- Prepare 1 scoop of protein powder of choice (optional).
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 4 Tablespoons of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Maple syrup.
- Prepare 50 g of each of Blueberries, Raspberries and Strawberries.
- You need of Olive/coconut oil spray.
A simple recipe that makes fluffy waffles you'll love. These delicious blender waffles made with yogurt in the batter are so easy to make and come out perfect with wheat or gluten-free flour. Give these vegan waffles with a refreshing topping a try. They combine nutrition with flavour and look gorgeous on your.
Waffles with vanilla coconut yoghurt & strawberries banana maple step by step
- Heat a waffle maker..
- Combine all dry ingredients together..
- Mix the milk, coconut oil and eggs. Stir in the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Add a little more milk to make a batter consistency..
- Spray waffle maker lightly with spray. Pour batter into waffle maker, cook for 3-5 minutes, or until cooked through..
- Serve topped with berries, banana maple syrup and a dollop or two of vanilla coconut yoghurt..
- Note: you can freeze leftover waffles in the freezer between baking paper..
- Note: If using protein powder you may want to add another 1/4 cup of almond milk so the consistency isn't too thick..
Orange Yogurt Waffles with Orange Whipped CreamKitchenAid. orange juice, baking soda, vanilla, baking powder, all purpose flour and vanilla yogurt, dried blueberries, honey, sweetened coconut, granola. Finally crispy Coconut Flour Waffles without eggs! Quick and easy with an AMAZING grain-free texture. All are optional, but all make them taste extra good so why would you not? Top with yogurt, fruit, a drizzle of almond butter, maple syrup, etc.