Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins. Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins. featured in What's For Breakfast: Oats. Sprinkle on the rolled oats, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and the grated apple. Use a spatula to fold the wet and dry ingredients together.
Unbelievably moist apple muffins made with oatmeal and whole wheat flour. Delicious and good for you, these muffins are great for fall breakfasts! I decided to make apple muffins—I envisioned hearty, moist oatmeal muffins studded with red-skinned apple bits and flecked with cinnamon. You can have Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins
- It’s 1 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of medium apple, peeled, cored and diced.
These healthier apple cinnamon oatmeal muffins make an easy breakfast or grab and go snack. Packed with juicy apples, fragrant cinnamon, and oats, this muffin recipe is ready in minutes! #entertainingwithbeth #CookingChannel #EasyRecipesLearn how to make my Apple Cinnamon Muffins with a crunchy Oatmeal crumb topping. Muffins are a simple easy breakfast and when I know we will have a busy week, I like making a batch of muffins Sunday These Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins are a favorite of ours and the perfect Fall morning breakfast with a cup of coffee or tall glass of milk. NOTE: To help prevent browning after you've grated the apples, place them in a bowl and cover with lemon juice and.
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl combine oats and buttermilk. Allow oats to soak in buttermilk for 15 minutes..
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg..
- Once oats have sat for 15 minutes, add in the egg, brown sugar, vanilla extract and oil. Mix well to combine..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and combine well..
- Fold in the diced apples..
- Spoon equally in a greased muffin tin. Bake for 12 minutes..
- Allow to cool on cooling rack. These can be frozen for popping in the microwave when needed. Enjoy!.
Apple Cinnamon Muffins so fluffy you'll never want to eat another muffin again. Today we're making the classic apple cinnamon muffins recipe a lotta bit healthier with some amazing swaps so that you can feel good about eating these healthy muffins. Learn how to make healthy cinnamon apple oatmeal muffins from scratch! On my flight home, a thought popped into my head… Healthy Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal Muffins! Just like the farmers and their families, the apple bits in these.