Nutritous and Filling Breakfast. Eating breakfast can be either good or bad, depending on what foods you eat. However, a nutritious, well-balanced breakfast can give you energy and prevent you from eating too much during the rest of the day. A healthy breakfast should be a variety of foods like whole grains, low-fat protein or dairy sources, and fruit.
The amount of time between breakfast and lunch is way too long. But it doesn't have to feel that way. Lately I've been eating just a banana or apple for breakfast, and I'm not tempted to eat more at lunch because of it. You can cook Nutritous and Filling Breakfast using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nutritous and Filling Breakfast
- Prepare of Overnight Oats.
- You need 1 of small banana.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey/maple syrup.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of protein powder,optional.
- It’s 1 tbsp of yoghurt of choice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk of choice.
- It’s 2 tsp of shredded coconut.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Fried egg.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need to taste of Chopped vegetables (tomatoes, onions, bell peppers,etc).
- You need to taste of Paprika/Black pepper and salt,.
- It’s of Butter/Oil, for frying.
- It’s of Fruits.
- Prepare of Fruit of choice, (Orange, Apple, Berries, Pineapple,etc).
- Prepare of Overnight Oats Toppings Ideas.
- You need of Chai seeds, Flax seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, etc.
- You need of Dried fruits.
- You need of Nuts, Nut butters.
- It’s of Fresh fruits (Banana, Berries, Mango,etc).
But I figure I should eat a real breakfast. I have it with soy milk and blueberries – very yummy and filling. I also like it with apple and greek yogurt, or banana and a little. If eating breakfast is part of your resolution this year check out this post.
Nutritous and Filling Breakfast step by step
- In a small bowl, mash the banana. Add in the honey, yoghurt and vanilla extract. Mix everything to combine..
- Next, pour in the oats and all the other ingredients except the milk. Mix to combine again..
- Finally, add in the milk and stir thoroughly till everything is well combined. Pour into a jar or mug and put in the fridge, overnight..
- The next day, to make the egg, crack into a bowl, the eggs. Season with salt and pepper and add in the vegetables. Whisk to combine..
- Heat a pan and add in a bit of oil or butter. Fry the egg..
- Wash the fruits and peel if needed..
- To finish, top the overnight oats with your favourite toppings (keep it healthy) and plate your breakfast. Enjoy!.
Then, read on for inspirations from our collection of nutritious breakfast recipes for busy-bees. The Wheatless Kitchen Oats are a healthy and filling breakfast food, but they can take time to cook. Always contains nutritious, delicious dishes you can eat through out the day. Complex carbs contain bran, germ and seed filling your belly with fiber, vitamins and slowly digesting ingredients. Or if you are looking for a more filling quick breakfast idea, make a batch of brown rice pudding with.