French toast. French toast is a dish made of sliced bread soaked in beaten eggs and typically milk, then pan fried. Alternative names and variants include "eggy bread", "Bombay toast", "German toast", "gypsy toast". Quality school uniforms and kid's clothes for girls and boys.
There is nothing fancy here because simple is better with this. French toast is a delicious, classic breakfast dish made with sliced bread, eggs, milk, and a few sweet ingredients. The goal is to make your toast rich and fluffy by making your batter just right. You can cook French toast using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of French toast
- You need of Bread of your choice(can also be hardened is doesn’t matter).
- Prepare 1 of egg per slice of bread.
- You need 50 ml of milk per slice of bread.
Once you've got the basic technique down, you can branch out into all kinds of variations using different breads, flavorings, cooking methods, and toppings. Fluffy and tender on the inside, gloriously browned on the outside. Start your morning off right with one of these easy, homemade French toast recipes. This French toast recipe is delightfully quick and easy, so Jack and I make it whenever we have day-old bread in the house.
French toast instructions
- Crack the eggs and mix well with milk..
- Pour mixture on top of bread and let it sit for a few minutes until bread has absorbed the mix..
- Place some butter on a pan and turn the heat on..
- Cook the bread until it is solid. You can either add brown sugar or maple syrup. Enjoy!!.
Still, it has the flavor of a special-occasion treat. Wake up for Robert Irvine's classic French Toast recipe from Food Network, a sweet start to the day made extra special with challah and spices. These family-friendly French toast recipes are sure to please. Serve up some scrumptious French toast for breakfast or brunch. Take a look through our best rated recipes for this classic morning treat.