Blueberry scones. Blueberry scones are a quick and easy breakfast pastry recipe. Since there's no yeast, they go from the mixing bowl to the oven relatively quickly. This Lemon Blueberry Scones recipe is a delightful addition to any breakfast or brunch!
Lemon Glaze This blueberry scones recipe is perfect for breakfast or brunch! Moist, buttery, and filled with juicy blueberries These blueberry scones are crisp on the outside, moist and buttery in the middle, and. Blueberry Scones are one of our favorite treats! You can have Blueberry scones using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry scones
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- It’s of Vinilla.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Blueberrys.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Powdered sugar.
- You need 1 stick of is unsalted butter.
A good basic scone recipe with blueberries added. . . yummy!! I have not made this recipe, but it is somewhat similar to a Blueberry Scone recipe I already make. Tender, moist Vegan Blueberry Scones with simple glaze are a wonderful addition to any breakfast or brunch! Scones can be pretty dry but that is not the case here.
Blueberry scones instructions
- Take flour sugar salt baking powder and cinnamon mix in a medium bowl.
- Now take your blueberrys and put them in a small bowl and sprinkle some sugar on top set aside.
- Mix your egg and milk with the lemon juice also set aside.
- Take the butter and pulse in a food processor with your flour till it crumbles.
- Now mix in your egg lemon milk mixture in our flour crumble also we can now put the berries in.
- Need a ball of dough and cut into whatever shape you want.
- And bake for 20 minutes.
- Now enjoy.
Blueberry scones, warm right out of the oven make the perfect Sunday morning breakfast along with a hot cup of tea. These are seriously THE BEST blueberry scones. These blueberry scones are irresistible: no matter who you're trying to impress! There's something about a scone that feels indulgent. See more ideas about blueberry scones, scones, blueberry.