Banana dates muffin. A tasty sweet muffin recipe that won't blow your diet. Bananas and dates team up with bran cereal for a tasty breakfast treat. Great recipe for Banana dates muffin.
You can chop your own dates for this banana muffin recipe. How to make banana pecan muffins. Make the batter: Soak the dates in boiling water for a few Mix until the batter just comes together. You can have Banana dates muffin using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana dates muffin
- You need of Part A.
- It’s 4 of ripe medium banana.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter or oil.
- You need 1/8 cup of dates puree / honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of Part B (ayak semua bahan dalam satu bekas).
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of soda bicarbonate.
Fold in the dates and pecan nuts. Banana-Date Muffins ingredients, recipe directions, nutritional information and rating. Here's a quick and easy muffin recipe to use up those brown speckled bananas on your counter top. Date And Banana Muffins with Cacao Nibs. · Gluten Free Oats, ground almonds, bananas, dates and coconut oil combine to create toothsome, tropical, and super moist muffins.
Banana dates muffin step by step
- Mash the banana.
- Put the egg and beat the egg together with the mashed banana.
- Pour 1/8 cup dates puree or honey, mix together..
- Put on the vanilla essence..
- Pour all the Part B ingredients little by little and mix it with a spatula..
- Stuff some chocolate chips if u want..
- Scope the ingredients and put in to a muffin pan and bake at 180 degree Celsius for 20 mins..
These vegan banana muffins are moist and delicious and filled with dates and walnuts. No one will suspect they have no added oil or butter. This morning I had a houseful of girls: my daughter E. Hawaiian Banana Date Muffins have some of everyone's tropical favorites. Hawaiian Banana Date Muffins bring back memories of one of the first recipes I learned to bake, Banana Nut Bread.