Healthy eggnog muffins. They're supremely moist and tender, with almost the same texture as cupcakes, and plenty of those cozy spices. These muffins are also quick and simple to make (no. These doughnut muffins are exactly what you want, and hope, them to be.
Add cheese, meat and veggies to make these tasty breakfast muffins, or customize them with your favorite ingredients. Healthy Eggless Muffin Recipes on Yummly Oatmeal Eggnog Muffins – Get into the Holiday Season with these amazing, tender and moist eggnog muffins! You can cook Healthy eggnog muffins using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy eggnog muffins
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of butter melted.
- It’s 2 of egg whites.
- It’s of Heaping 1/2 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need 2.5 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of munk fruit sweetener powder.
- You need 2 1/2 of AP cups flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of almond milk eggnog.
- Prepare of Optional- 1-1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips (or sugar free).
That's why I made these muffins sort of healthy. Balance is the key to my game. 😉. Learn how to make weightless muffins which is sugar free. Todays video is different from other videos because its a weightloss muffin recipe video. you can.
Healthy eggnog muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Melt the butter in the bowl then add wet ingredients. Mix well..
- Add flour and mix to combine. Grease 11-12 muffin tins and bake for 25 min..
These Healthy Egg Muffins are studded with spinach, cherry tomatoes, capsicum / bell peppers and feta. Great grab 'n go breakfast that will keep you fuller for longer, and keeps for days in the fridge or. Healthier homemade eggnog with cooked eggs – safe and healthy for the whole family. Want to enjoy eggnog without all the guilt? It does have "egg" in its name.but that might just be wishful thinking.