Blueberry muffins. These homemade blueberry muffins are light, fluffy, and PACKED with blueberries! They're an all-time favorite, perfect for weekend brunches and grab-and-go breakfast. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top.
Since the muffins are full of juicy blueberries, they stay moist for days. The Best Blueberry Muffins are perfectly sweet, easy to make, and full of blueberry flavor. You'll love this recipe from the world famous original Jordan. You can cook Blueberry muffins using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry muffins
- Prepare 21/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1 cup of almond milk.
- It’s Teaspoon of salt.
- It’s Tablespoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of blueberrys.
- You need of Melted butter.
- You need of Oil/ any kind.
- You need Teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- You need 11/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of Vinilla extract.
- It’s 1 of egg and lb.
These blueberry muffins balance a moist, fluffy base with a buttery crumb topping and are equally delicious with blueberries in season or frozen fruit. These Blueberry Muffins are my absolute favorite. They have a soft, tender bite, with a crunchy The inside is properly loaded with lots of blueberries, held together with a muffin batter that bakes up soft. But when it comes to muffin varieties, blueberry muffins with streusel topping hold the crown.
Blueberry muffins step by step
- For the crumble topping take 1/2 cup four in a small bowl with melted butter and 1/2 cup sugar also a teaspoon of cinnamon till crumbles.
- Mix an egg,milk, vinilla, yogurt,oil together till smooth.
- Set the wet ingredients aside and take a medium size bowl out for the dry ingredients.
- Mix flour, baking powder,salt together till combined.
- Mix the dry ingredients in the wet ingredients slowly and only a small amount at a time and little clumps are ok.
- Before you put the berries in sprinkle some sugar on top for sweetness.
- Mix the berries in the dough.
- As you put the muffins in the tin pre heat oven to 350°.
- And put the crumble on top and bake for 25-35 minutes.
- Enjoy 🥺.
Nothing compares to the classic blueberry muffin and today I'm showing you exactly how to prepare them. These Blueberry Muffins and Chocolate Chip Muffins are always best consumed on the day they are made. The next day and beyond, reheating them works wonders to make them ultra moist again (just. These muffins are soft, sweet, perfectly moist, and filled with fresh blueberries in every bite. Made with a hint of lemon to take these muffins to the next level.