Turkey hash browns. Reduced fat ingredients, turkey, and hash browns come together in this delicious casserole. Taste Ina's hash, and you may never go back to leftover-turkey sandwiches. Perfect for popping in the microwave on busy school mornings.
Add in frozen hash browns and crumbled bacon and mix well. Place turkey & potato mixture into your casserole dish. In a bowl or pyrex measuring cup like I used, whisk. You can cook Turkey hash browns using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey hash browns
- It’s 4 of hash brown squares.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- It’s Dash of salt.
- You need Dash of pepper.
- Prepare Dash of Cayenne.
- Prepare of Aged cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Thinly sliced turkey. Any meat will do.
Turkey Hash Brown are made with onions, potatoes, turkey and gravy for a hearty breakfast recipe you'll fall in love with. Turkey Hash Browns are big in flavor and totally kid-friendly. Hash browns, also spelled hashed browns, are a popular American breakfast dish, consisting of finely chopped potatoes that have been fried until browned. Delicious Turkey & Hash Brown Bake is quick and easy to make.
Turkey hash browns instructions
- Take a hash brown squares top with turkey and cheese add salt and pepper and cayenne.
- Cook hash browns 15 minutes in toaster oven on 350 or until golden brown. you can use microwave on high for 3 minutes give or take.
- I like to cook my eggs in a clear glass bowl that way when I put them in the microwave I can watch them I like them to be very runny still so once they're about halfway cooked I take them out.
- I like to add my egg on top of my hash browns afterwards with a large spoon dividing it equally..
Just mix the ingredients together, pop in the oven and bake until golden brown. This recipe gets a little extra color from broccoli and. The world's only perfect breakfast food. DIRECTIONS Combine turkey, carrots, egg, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and breadcrumbs and mix well. Put thawed hash browns evenly into the turkey shell.