Air Fryer Strawberry Muffins. Strawberry muffins that can be made with fresh or frozen strawberries. If using frozen berries, thaw slightly, then chop with a knife. Air fryer blueberry muffins are a cinch to make in the air fryer!
Air Fryer – Blueberry MUFFINS – What?!? Lets make something different in the air fryer, How about some Jiffy Blueberry Muffins! This is a very simple recipe. You can cook Air Fryer Strawberry Muffins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Strawberry Muffins
- Prepare 200 grams of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of fine salt.
- It’s 1 of large or 2 small eggs.
- It’s 80 ml of oil.
- You need 150 grams of granulated sugar.
- It’s 100-120 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of Strawberry jam.
- It’s 120-150 grams of fresh or frozen strawberries.
I really am working on creating healthy and fast recipes. After all, my life is hectic and I just bought an Air Fryer to get my family eating at home more and meanwhile saving calories and money. Thank you for reading my Air Fryer Muffins recipe post. And please come visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, traditional African recipes, African fusion recipes, Sierra Leone recipes, travel plans and.
Air Fryer Strawberry Muffins instructions
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 min..
- Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl..
- In a separate bowl whisk eggs, oil and sugar then add milk and vanilla. Mix good..
- Mix dry ingredients with wet and add the strawberry jam and strawberries. Stir until just combined..
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups and sprinkle with sugar..
- Set the air fryer to 350 degrees and bake for 11-15 min. Insert a toothpick to test if they have finished cooking..
In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients, and mix well in to a smooth batter. Spray silicone muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray. AIR Fryer banana muffins ingredients list. These muffins are made with simple everyday ingredients most of us always have on hand. I made these this morning and only had one banana, so used an equal amount of strawberry applesauce as well.