Pinchos of Spanish omelette stuffed with smoked salmon salad. Cut the smoked salmon into strips. Wash the lettuce, the gherkin and the green onion, and slice them in short, thin strips, julienne style. Cut the omelette into three layers to obtain three discs.
There are NO official recipes, so be prepared to find differences. However, there is one thing all Spanish cooks have in common: Our love and respect for the ingredients we work with. A Trio of Pinchos – Basque Country Favorites You can have Pinchos of Spanish omelette stuffed with smoked salmon salad using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pinchos of Spanish omelette stuffed with smoked salmon salad
- You need 8 of eggs.
- Prepare 500 g of potatoes.
- You need 1 of gherkin.
- Prepare 20 of capers.
- You need 1 of green onion.
- It’s 8 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s of Smoked salmon.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- You need of Salt.
Pinchos, or pintxos, are a Spanish snack related to tapas, but usually served on bread and skewered with toothpicks to keep the toppings on the bread (and to keep track of how many one's Smoked Salmon Stuffed with Potato Salad. Asparagus Salad with Smoked Salmon & Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette. Reviews for: Photos of Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese Omelet. For lunch the next day make omelette sandwiches – a delicacy in Spain.
Pinchos of Spanish omelette stuffed with smoked salmon salad step by step
- Peel and dice the potatoes and fry in Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain. Remove from the heat and blot away the excess oil..
- Mix the potatoes with the beaten eggs and season with salt and pepper..
- Pour three tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain into a non-stick frying pan and, when hot, add the potato and egg mixture. Let the mixture set in the pan and then turn it over so it sets on the other side too..
- Leave to cool..
- Cut the smoked salmon into strips. Wash the lettuce, the gherkin and the green onion, and slice them in short, thin strips, julienne style..
- Mix the salmon, lettuce, capers, pickle, fresh onion and the mayonnaise together..
- Cut the omelette into three layers to obtain three discs. Place the first disc on a plate and add some of the salmon mixture on top. Place the second disc on top and repeat the operation. To finish, place the third disc on top..
- Cover the omelette with a thin layer of mayonnaise and garnish with ketchup..
- Cut into triangles, placing each one on a slice of bread and pierce with the chive-covered skewer to hold the pincho together..
Spread ciabatta rolls with mayo and fill with the omelette and sliced tomato. Beetroot rosti with green yogurt & smoked salmon. Vælg mellem et stort udvalg af lignende scener. This recipe is delicious and absolutely perfect! We make tortilla de patatas for dinner, served with a fresh salad, or for breakfast, served with a little chorizo, yuummmm!