Norwegian Waffle. Perfect Norwegian waffles made with an easy recipe. Norwegian heart shaped waffles are definitely a special treat. They are deliciously eggy, with a hint sweetness and vanilla flavor.
These heart shaped waffles are an amazing breakfast or dessert. This post is sponsored by Princess Cruises. Cook these Norwegian Waffles well-done so you get satisfyingly crisp edges. You can cook Norwegian Waffle using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Norwegian Waffle
- It’s 250 gr of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of fresh milk.
- You need 75-100 gr of butter (melted).
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Water to dissolve.
- It’s of Butter to grease waffle maker.
Norwegian Christmas Calendar – Norwegian Christmas Heart Baskets. Method Blend everything to a smooth batter and cook in a waffle maker. Silvia's Norwegian Waffles Norwegian waffles are an afternoon institution and they're the prettiest waffles around: a fan of Scandinavian hearts topped with jam and sour cream. So, I finally decided to go with Norwegian waffles, or vafler.
Norwegian Waffle step by step
- Beat eggs, bp, vanilla and sugar in a bowl. Mix in high speed until foamy then add sour cream and milk in low speed..
- Add flour gradually. Pour water slowly until reaching a good consistency the add butter (keep mixing)..
- Grease waffle maker with butter (do it even it’s a non sticky pan!). Cook your waffle..
In Norway, these are the quintessential snack food. Children sell them by the side of the street, like lemonade. Wait for iron to beep, them remove. Reviews for: Photos of Norwegian Waffles. Norwegian Waffles – Photo by Linn Heidi Knutsen, linnheidiknutsen.com/, Dishware by Figgjo The most famous waffle recipe comes from the Norwegian Seaman's Church—and is one of the things.