Mushroom omelette. Mushrooms are a great omelette filling, and can be easily upgraded with other things, such as cheese or onion. They are quick and easy to make. In this video I will show you how to make Mushroom Omelette for breakfast.
Mushroom omelette recipe – This mushroom omelet is super quick to make and tastes delicious. There is no cheese or milk used in this recipe & it is needs only a handful of ingredients that are. Whip up a tasty omelette with this recipe from BBC Good Food. You can cook Mushroom omelette using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushroom omelette
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of single cream.
- Prepare 4 of large white mushrooms, very thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of bacon grease.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of fresh thyme leaves.
Reviews for: Photos of Spinach Mushroom Omelet. Add mushrooms, salt, pepper, garlic powder and chives. Saute until heated through and mushrooms have reduced slightly. Omelette: Break two eggs into a bowl and whisk.
Mushroom omelette step by step
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and cream with a pinch of salt and a couple of grinds of black pepper. Mix just until uniform..
- Put a small nonstick or well-seasoned carbon steel pan on low heat. Add the mushrooms and bacon grease. If you don't have reserved bacon grease, just use butter. Fry for about 5 minutes until the mushrooms are soft and browned. Add the thyme leaves (save a pinch for garnish) and fry 1 more minute, then remove the mushrooms to a plate..
- Wipe the pan clean and put it back on low heat. Add 1 heap tbsp unsalted butter. Once melted, add the eggs. Let cook, stirring constantly, until the eggs start to set. Turn off the heat and shake the pan to spread the eggs in an even layer across the bottom..
- Spread the mushrooms in a line across the bottom edge of the eggs. Tilt the pan towards you and use your spatula to gently fold the top edge over the bottom. Hold it like that for about 30 seconds, then roll the omelette off the pan onto a plate. Garnish with the remaining thyme leaves..
This Mushroom Omelette is a filling and protein packed meal, whether you have it for dinner or breakfast. Everyone needs a go-to omelette recipe. This Bacon Mushroom Omelette happens to have some of my favorite ingredients, bacon, mushroom, and cheese. These Mushroom and Cheddar Omelettes are the perfect low-carb, healthy, fast meal to make any time of the day! This vegetarian recipe takes only ten minutes to throw together.