Apple Pancakes for Breakfast. I almost always have fresh apples on hand as they tend to be the fruit that linger after we've eaten all of the berries! TIP: You can make these pancakes ahead of time and warm quickly for breakfast on even busy weekdays. Pancakes filled with cinnamon-spiced apple and raisins.
Mini Apple Pancakes Recipe – Breakfast that's cute and delicious. These mini apple pancakes are a cinch to make and taste great. This family style German Apple Pancake recipe is a new breakfast idea. You can cook Apple Pancakes for Breakfast using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Pancakes for Breakfast
- Prepare 2 of apples.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of condensed milk.
- Prepare 100 ml of water.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of – 1 cup self-rising flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
This easy pancake recipe made with baked apples is a weekend favorite. As these pancakes are both nut-free and grain-free, they are ideal for people whose system needs a gentler approach to breakfast. Change up your typical breakfast routine with these Apple Cinnamon Pancakes! Light, fluffy pancakes filled with grated apple and the perfect hint of cinnamon.
Apple Pancakes for Breakfast instructions
- Core the apples and slice horizontally..
- Whisk egg + sugar + condensed milk. Add water. Whisk until well combined..
- Add self-rising flour bit by bit. Add cinnamon powder. Add oil and whisk several times. Put the apple slices inside the mixture. Wait for about five minutes until the mixture is a bit bubbly..
- Heat a nonstick pan. I use low heat. Carefully put a slice of apple coated in batter to the pan. After bubbles form, flip it..
- You'll have some leftover batter. You can make regular pancakes with it..
Learn new ways to eat apples for breakfast this fall with top-rated recipes. As fall produce begins making an appearance at your local market, discover new ways to add apples to your breakfast routine. From baked goods to smoothies to oatmeal — we're here to help you add apples to your diet. Start off your morning with these sticky-sweet Apple Pancakes from Delish.com. There's nothing like a fresh stack of pancakes on a weekend morning, and these may just be our new favorite.