Microwave Keto Muffin. Customize Your Meal Plan for Your Diet. Muffin should pull away from the sides of the ramekin when it is done. You can use a spatula to help loosen the edges and bottom to remove the muffin when it has cooled.
A simple, quick and delicious breakfast! They are gluten free and grain free. There is absolutely no reason to miss bread when you're on a low carb diet. You can have Microwave Keto Muffin using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Microwave Keto Muffin
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coconut oil or melted butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of tapioca flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of coconut flour.
- You need 1/3 tbsp of psyllium husk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of collagen powder (optional).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon (optional).
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
Place all of the ingredients into a small bowl, and whisk to combine completely. Let sit for several minutes, remove from the mug or ramekin, and cut in half. Toast the muffin if desired before serving with your choice of toppings. Keto Blueberry Muffin In A Mug Low Carb The most delicious keto blueberry muffin in a mug.
Microwave Keto Muffin step by step
- In a ceramic ramekin, mix together the egg and oil..
- Add all dry ingredients and mix until smooth..
- Microwave for up to 90 seconds then remove it from the ramekin..
- Serve as desired. Optionally the muffin can be halved and toasted.
Keto English Muffin An easy recipe for one-minute low carb keto English muffin that you cook in your microwave. Once toasted and buttered, this is as close as a low carber can get to the real thing! Use a knife if necessary to help remove the muffin from the cup, slice, butter, eat. Note: Your MIM can be toasted once it's cooked and topped with cream cheese if you like. How to make keto English muffins in the oven.