Breakfast Oatmeal. Breakfast Oatmeal Cupcakes – Cook just once, and you get a delicious breakfast for the entire month! These breakfast oatmeal cupcakes are one of my family's favorite things to eat on rushed mornings. Full of nutrients and fiber, oats are one of the most nutritious whole-grain foods that a person can consume.
Talk about the ULTIMATE comfort food! You can make these healthy baked oatmeal breakfast cups ahead of time and stash them in the freezer for a quick and filling breakfast! Have you guys made baked oatmeal before? You can have Breakfast Oatmeal using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Oatmeal
- It’s of Oatmeal.
- You need of Chia seeds.
- It’s of Assorted Fruit topping, cut into your desired size.
- You need of Assorted Nuts.
- It’s of Milk (almond milk, rice milk, fresh milk, coconut milk – up to you :)).
Healthy Oatmeal Breakfast CookiesFamily Fresh Meals. Nothing against the hot breakfast mush we all know and love, but there are so many ways to use oats in recipes that aren't oatmeal. We've got the best oat recipes covered — from naturally sweetened. Baked oatmeal is. well, it's so good that I don't think there's a word for it.
Breakfast Oatmeal step by step
- Soak the chia seed in some water until it expands. Prepare the oatmeal according to the package instructions. Mix the oat porridge and chia seed..
- Wash and cut the fruits and arrange on top of the oatmeal and chia seed mixture. Drizzle some milk on top. Enjoy!.
And oatmeal is great for your gut health, rich in antioxidants, lowers your blood pressure, and protects your immune system. What breakfast is healthier eggs or oatmeal? The above graph shows that instant oatmeal was rapidly digested and absorbed, increasing increasing the blood glucose level of study participants. One of our family's favorite breakfasts is this very simple Apple Cinnamon Rolled Oats. Boost Your oatmeal with these recipes.