Blueberry Muffin Bake. Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners. Add flour, baking powder, sugar, and blueberries; gently mix the batter with only a few strokes. Beat together sugar and oil with an electric mixer in a large bowl.
Bake the sort of blueberry muffins that make breakfast the best meal of the day. These delectable blueberry muffins make even the busiest weekday mornings feel special, and they're perfect for serving a crowd at weekend brunch. Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and a little salt in a large bowl. You can have Blueberry Muffin Bake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffin Bake
- It’s 1 stick of unsalted butter – melted.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs – beaten.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cups of frozen blueberries – thawed with all juices.
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
Add oil, an egg, milk, and vanilla extract then stir with a fork until blended. Mix in the blueberries, divide the batter between muffin cups and bake. Stick a toothpick in the center of a muffin to test for doneness. If it comes out clean, the muffins are done.
Blueberry Muffin Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 3 quart casserole dish (mine is about 9.5×7.5"and 3" deep)..
- In a large bowl stir together butter, milk, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until well combined. Gently stir in blueberries with juices..
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Fold gently until just incorporated with no dry clumps remaining, but do not over mix..
- Pour into prepared dish. Bake uncovered 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean (mine took a full hour)..
- Let cool at least 30 minutes before cutting. Goes great with coffee, hot tea, or a nice cold glass of milk!.
In a large bowl, stir together the oats, sugar, baking powder, and salt. In a smaller bowl, stir together the milk, egg, melted and cooled butter, and vanilla extract. Combine the wet ingredient with the dry in the large bowl, stir to combine. Leave the crisped muffins out to cool. Blueberry muffin bread is exactly what it sounds like… blueberry muffins baked as bread.