Quick Black Bean Breakfast Bowl. This quick and easy breakfast is loaded with protein and flavor from layers of black beans, scrambled eggs, avocado, and salsa. Reviews for: Photos of Black Bean Breakfast Bowl. Make your breakfast a savory one and prep these delicious black bean breakfast bowls for the week!
Recipe: Black Beans and Plantains Breakfast Bowl. Breakfast is probably my favorite time for a bunch of things to get tossed together in a bowl, which is why this meal of cumin-spiced black beans, plantains, and a fried egg is everything I ever wanted from the first meal of the day. These Southwest Breakfast Bowls are a great way to enjoy a quick, healthy, and high-protein breakfast at home on busy weekday mornings. You can cook Quick Black Bean Breakfast Bowl using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Black Bean Breakfast Bowl
- You need 1 can (15.5 ounce) of Goya black beans (undrained).
- Prepare 1 jar of salsa (24 ounce).
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of Goya adobo.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cilantro leaves.
- Prepare of Scrambled eggs.
- Prepare of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Sliced avocado 🥑.
These black bean breakfast bowls follow the same formula (a carb + a protein + a few veggies), but with a breakfast twist. If you want a vegan breakfast bowl, swap the fried egg for a quick tofu scramble. If you're not keen on crispy potatoes (weirdo), just add a slice or two of toast instead. This black bean and quinoa Buddha bowl has the usual hallmarks of a taco salad, minus the greasy fried bowl.
Quick Black Bean Breakfast Bowl instructions
- In a pot combine your black beans, salsa, black pepper, adobo, minced garlic and cilantro leaves, heat to boiling, then set pot to the side…….
- Place your scrambled eggs in a bowl………
- Pour several spoonfuls of your black bean salsa mixture all over scrambled eggs………
- At this point you can top off your bowl with shredded cheddar cheese or leave it plain………
- Top each serving with sliced avocado………
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
We've loaded it up with pico de gallo, fresh cilantro and avocado plus Black Bean-Quinoa Buddha Bowl. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This low-carb, quick and easy breakfast or brunch dish is loaded with protein and flavour from layers of black beans, scrambled eggs, avocado and salsa. Meal Prep – Quick Refried Black Bean Quesadillas Recipe. Black Bean Breakfast Bowl, recipe, Heat olive oil in a small pan over medium heat. Divide warmed black beans between two bowls.