Extra blueberry muffins. These homemade blueberry muffins are light, fluffy, and PACKED with blueberries! They're an all-time favorite, perfect for weekend brunches and grab-and-go breakfast. I love berries and blueberry muffins are my favorite.
They are extra easy to make, too. For another spin on these muffins. Since the muffins are full of juicy blueberries, they stay moist for days. You can have Extra blueberry muffins using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Extra blueberry muffins
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbs of blueberry juice (optional).
- You need 1 tbs of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of organic blueberries.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 4 tbs of cold water.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s of Organic blueberry powder to dust (optional).
The flip side of this is that they tend to get a little soggy. With this warm, extra fluffy blueberry muffin goodness, it's hard to resist. And one of these on the These extra fluffy blueberry muffins are simply irresistible! They are perfect with a cup of coffee in.
Extra blueberry muffins step by step
- Melt butter in a sauce pan and let simmer till brown (needs to be brown).
- Mix all wet ingredients besides milk together till combines. It should smell delicious and the batter should look almost like a cookie dough.(sugars are wet ingredients).
- Sift all dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and combine..
- Let batter sit for a couple minutes while you preheat your oven to 350°F and lightly grease a muffin tin..
- Add milk to batter and mix till combines with a spatula then scoop 1tbs of the batter into each slot of the muffin tin. Put it into the oven and cook for 18 minutes exactly..
- Once cooled feel free to add organic blueberry powder to top it off..
These Blueberry Muffins and Chocolate Chip Muffins are always best consumed on the day they are made. The next day and beyond, reheating them works wonders to make them ultra moist again (just. Paleo & Keto Blueberry Muffins, Paleo Blueberry Muffins. Blueberry Muffins with Dried Blueberries Recipes. These blueberry muffins balance a moist, fluffy base with a buttery crumb topping and are equally delicious with blueberries in season or frozen fruit.