Loaded Breakfast patties. Combine and mix together, shredded hash browns, cheese, and eggs to the bowl of sausage. Let oil heat up a bit. Add potatoes; toss to coat evenly in bacon fat.
Then set aside in a good sized, medium to large bowl. Combine and mix together, shredded hash browns, cheese, and eggs to the bowl of sausage. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; lightly grease. You can have Loaded Breakfast patties using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Loaded Breakfast patties
- Prepare 1 lb of sausage log.
- It’s 3 handfuls of shredded hash browns.
- You need 3 handfuls of fiesta shredded cheese.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s 3-4 of caps of vegetable oil.
Place potatoes in a microwave-safe dish and cover with water. Meanwhile, in a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels with a slotted spoon. In a large ovenproof skillet, add about a third of the French fries in a single layer.
Loaded Breakfast patties step by step
- Cook sausage in skillet first. Be sure the sausage is in small pieces, sort of as if you were preparing ground beef for spaghetti. Then set aside in a good sized, medium to large bowl..
- Combine and mix together, shredded hash browns, cheese, and eggs to the bowl of sausage. Then mix in your seasonings..
- Add in 3-4 caps of oil to skillet, turn on stove to medium heat. Let oil heat up a bit..
- Form your mixture of everything into patties and add them to the skillet. Careful when flipping, if flipped to soon, they might fall apart. Be sure the one side is golden browned, before flipping to the other side. (I don't really time it, i cook it until i think the egg in the middle is done, probably about 10 minutes or maybe a lil longer. After both sides have browned, it's easier to flip with less worries about it falling apart. I probably flip it about 3-4 times before taking it out..
- I take them out, before they burn, let them cool for maybe 5 minutes and serve. Enjoy!.
- **(I had to use two different skillets, because my first batch, i used an old skillet and it was starting to stick like crazy, the second batch of patties, in my newer skillet came out perfect.)***.
Top with about a third of the cheese. Our easy Loaded Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole takes minutes to assemble and is a dish that's perfect for family breakfast, fancy brunch, or a morning gathering! This cheesy, comfort food casserole is loved by kids and adults! This loaded hash brown breakfast casserole is truly the perfect one-dish meal for breakfast. Make a fast breakfast with our Jimmy Dean® Loaded Sausage Bites.