Ramen Noodle Breakfast Bowl. They say it's the most important meal of the day — breakfast — yet so many of us either don't have the time or the desire to eat it. Cheesy Ramen Noodle Bowls. by Chocolate Covered Katie. And yes, I did just compare myself to a bowl of noodles… Ramen is a traditional Japanese dish, and adding cheese sauce is definitely more of an American thing, which leaves this cheesy ramen recipe without one. · Healthy homemade veggie ramen bowls.
It's filled with chicken, vegetables and topped with a soft boiled egg! Ceramic Ramen Bowl, Noodle Bowl, Pho Bowl, Dumplings, Handmade, Rustic and Modern, Chopsticks Rest, Chopsticks Included. The Idea: Move over chicken noodle soup–ramen is the new bowl of comfort. You can cook Ramen Noodle Breakfast Bowl using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ramen Noodle Breakfast Bowl
- You need 4 Packages of Instant Ramen Noodles (Your choice of flavor).
- You need 1 Cup of Mushrooms, chopped.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 2 Cups of Breakfast Sausage, chopped (I used Chicken Sausage but feel free to use any type you want).
- Prepare 1 Bunch of Green Onion, chopped and whites separate from the greens.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Red Chili Pepper Flakes (Optional).
- Prepare of Sriracha (Optional).
Fast Food Restaurant in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago. Get your bacon, egg and cheese on. Quick-cooking ramen noodles, containing the seasoning packet, are perfect for fast dishes because you don't have to add a lot of ingredients. Everyone can build their own bowl with their favorite mix-ins and toppings.
Ramen Noodle Breakfast Bowl step by step
- Cook the ramen according to the package. Add the bouillon as well..
- In a large skillet over medium heat cook the sausage and mushrooms for about 5 minutes or until the sausage is golden brown..
- Add the onion whites and garlic. Cook for additional 2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper..
- When the ramen are ready strain the water and add them to the pan with the sausage and mushrooms. Add the chili flakes and toss to mix all the ingredients with the ramen and adjust the salt and pepper. Turn off the heat and cover the pan to keep it hot..
- Finally, make the eggs the way you like them. Transfer the noodles to a bowl and top with the eggs, some salt and pepper and the chopped green onion. Enjoy!.
You know those days when everyone is tired and hungry, and the fridge is empty? Those are the days you need a quick meal that. A wide variety of ramen noodle bowl options are available to you, such as material, feature, and quantity. This is a yummy, crunchy cabbage salad with toasted ramen noodles and almond slivers. The bowl is always licked clean at potlucks!