French toast. French toast is a dish made of sliced bread soaked in beaten eggs and typically milk, then pan fried. Alternative names and variants include "eggy bread", "Bombay toast", "German toast", "gypsy toast". Quality school uniforms and kid's clothes for girls and boys.
There is nothing fancy here because simple is better with this. French toast is a delicious, classic breakfast dish made with sliced bread, eggs, milk, and a few sweet ingredients. The goal is to make your toast rich and fluffy by making your batter just right. You can have French toast using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French toast
- You need 8-10 of Bread slices.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Honey to pour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare pinch of cinnamon powder.
Once you've got the basic technique down, you can branch out into all kinds of variations using different breads, flavorings, cooking methods, and toppings. Fluffy and tender on the inside, gloriously browned on the outside. Start your morning off right with one of these easy, homemade French toast recipes. This French toast recipe is delightfully quick and easy, so Jack and I make it whenever we have day-old bread in the house.
French toast step by step
- Take the bread slices and cut them in half..
- Break the eggs and pour them into the milk add a pinch of salt and sprinkle cinnamon powder..
- Heat the frying pan, heat it on low. Then add oil to it..
- When oil gets hot dip the bread slices into the milk and egg liquid..
- After dipping the bread slices remove them and put them on the frying pan..
- See that both the sides get fried proper and golden cover is seen.
- When you see that both the sides of bread are fried proper in the oil. Remove them on a plate. Pour honey onto the bread slices..
Still, it has the flavor of a special-occasion treat. Wake up for Robert Irvine's classic French Toast recipe from Food Network, a sweet start to the day made extra special with challah and spices. These family-friendly French toast recipes are sure to please. Serve up some scrumptious French toast for breakfast or brunch. Take a look through our best rated recipes for this classic morning treat.