Simple lunch with Recooked Sardine and Brown Rice.
You can have Simple lunch with Recooked Sardine and Brown Rice using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple lunch with Recooked Sardine and Brown Rice
- Prepare 1 of small sardine can.
- Prepare 1 of shallots sliced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic slices.
- It’s 4-5 of chopped thai chili.
- It’s 1 of tomatoes sliced.
- Prepare 1-2 of bay leaves.
- You need of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of cooking oil.
- You need of Served with:.
- You need of Steam rice (I preferred brown rice).
- It’s of Any raw greens (lettuces or spinach).
Simple lunch with Recooked Sardine and Brown Rice instructions
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Heat up the non-sticks skillet add oil over medium heat. Add all the ingredients except the sardine..
- Keep sauted until the onion little bit caramelize..
- Open the can and add the sardine into the pan..
- Add some water, mix well and cooked for about 3-4 minutes..
- Season with salt, and taste it.
- Served with hot or warm brown rice and raw lettuce. Enjoy 😊.
- ❤️Happy Cooking).