Lunch Box Menu: Sausage Rolled with Bread + Scrambled Egg. This is a tasty scramble of scrambled eggs, cheese, and pieces of sausage. Great for a Sunday morning family breakfast! All Reviews for Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Scramble.
English Breakfast Box Sausage, Two Bacon, Egg, Mushroom OR Tomato + Slice of Bread. Whisk eggs with milk in a medium bowl; season with salt and pepper. Add sausage and potatoes to vegetables in skillet and stir to combine. You can cook Lunch Box Menu: Sausage Rolled with Bread + Scrambled Egg using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lunch Box Menu: Sausage Rolled with Bread + Scrambled Egg
- You need 1 of any kind of sausage.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- You need 2 slices of bread.
- You need 1 tbsp of margarine/butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of black/white pepper.
- You need of nori (seaweed).
All Reviews for Sausage, Vegetable and Egg Scramble. Looking for sausage roll recipes, party food recipes, savoury pastry recipes or party buffet recipes? Serve these with baked beans, corn on the cob or a mixed salad or serve at parties with your favourite relish or chutney. Baked Scrambled Eggs (or Air Fryer Scrambled Eggs)Food Hussy. eggs, milk, Lawry's seasoning salt, butter.
Lunch Box Menu: Sausage Rolled with Bread + Scrambled Egg step by step
- Heat the pan and add margarine/butter. Fry sausage until half cooked. Set aside.
- Take bread slices and put the sausage on it. Roll the bread and seal the ends of bread by pinch it.
- Beat egg in a plate, add salt and pepper. Put the bread on egg mixture..
- Next, cover the bread with bread crumbs. Fry bread with low heat until it becomes golden brown..
- If there is excess of egg mixture, use it for make scrambled egg.
- Cut the bread into some pieces as you desired. Put it together with scrambled egg (sprink nori on top of egg) into your lunch box. 🍱.
For those who want a little fromage in their scrambled egg Did we mention that warm pita bread is involved? Say hello to your new favorite breakfast. You can't go wrong with chorizo. The spicy sausage turns scrambled eggs into an entirely new meal. kids lunch box recipes – pasta, paratha, bread sandwich recipes. These are not stuffed parathas and are easy Palak paneer rolls recipe – Kids' friendly lunch or breakfast recipe of palak roti rolls stuffed with paneer.