Macon Breakfast Scrambler. Breakfast in Macon, GA wouldn't be complete without Cracker Barrel's delicious homestyle food. Our all-day breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus allow you to get your fill of comfort food in our friendly. Breakfast in Macon, GA wouldn't be complete without Cracker Barrel's delicious homestyle food.
Eggs. potatoes.bacon. and cheese all mixed up and blended together. with Sausage on the side!!! Scrambled eggs, chorizo sausage, jalapeno peppers, diced onions, wrapped and covered with our homemade salsa. MACONS has been catering to the Indian construction spectrum, through its innovative products. You can have Macon Breakfast Scrambler using 27 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Macon Breakfast Scrambler
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- You need 2 lbs of Baby Potatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pmoked Paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of Freshly Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need of Eggs.
- You need 8 of Large Eggs.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of Heavy Cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 cup of Ham, Diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Green Onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sweet Peppers, diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Crumbled Bacon.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s of Hot Sauce.
- You need 1 of Jalapeno, thinly sliced and deseeded.
- It’s 1 of Cilantro, to garnish.
- It’s of Honey Plums.
- You need 4 of Medium Plums (any variety).
- You need 3 tbsp of Local Honey.
- You need 1 tsp of Lime Juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Pink Himalayan Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper.
MACONS today boasts highly experienced and dedicated staff in the production with adept support of. Ovente Electric Indoor Panini Press Grill with Non-Stick Double Flat Cooking Plate & Removable Drip Tray, Countertop Sandwich Maker Toaster Easy Storage & Clean Perfect for Breakfast. BBQ Breakfast Scrambler recipe, easy and delicious one-pan meal made on the barbecue or as a campfire breakfast. Camping recipe, BBQ – just cook outdoors!
Macon Breakfast Scrambler step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Wash and cut the potatoes into ½-inch cubes..
- Rub 1tbsp of the olive oil over the surface of a large baking sheet. Spread the potatoes out onto the baking sheet. Drizzle the remaining tablespoon of oil over the potatoes, along with the smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat the potatoes in oil and spices..
- Roast the potatoes in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes, or until they are golden brown and crispy. Stir once half way through roasting..
- Wash, dry and slice the plums into small sections..
- In a bowl combine the plums, honey, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix for 1 minute until well-combined and juicy. Rest for 10 minutes and mix again for 1 minute..
- When the potatoes are close to being finished, crack the eggs into a large bowl and add a pinch of salt and pepper. Gently whisk the eggs in until smooth. Mix in the heavy cream. This creates a fluffier scramble..
- In a skillet, under medium heat, add 2tbsp Olive Oil. Once it starts to shimmer, reduce heat and toss in onion and peppers to sauté. Add bacon. Remove from skillet and set aside..
- Return the skillet to stove and melt the butter over medium-low heat. When the butter is melted, pour in the eggs. Gently move the eggs around the skillet until they are mostly solid, but still soft and glistening. Stir in the veggies and finish to desired consistency..
- To prepare the bowls, divide the roasted potatoes and scrambled eggs into four bowls. Drizzle hot sauce over the top. Top with about 1/4 cup of shredded cheese and hot sauce, and then add plum slices to each cup. Add Cilantro leaves to garnish (optional)..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Macon is a cured and smoked form of mutton. Macon is prepared in a similar manner to bacon, with the meat being either dry cured with large quantities of salt or wet cured with brine and then smoked. The name macon is a portmanteau word of mutton and bacon. And delivery thru uber eats at this time. Macon Bistro & Larder is a locally owned neighborhood restaurant serving re-invented bistro.