Blueberry-Chia Breakfast Crisp. This low-carb blueberry chia crisp should actually be called Keto Superfood Crisp! It's certainly not your usual breakfast granola recipe. Apart from being keto-friendly, it's high in protein, fibre and vitamin-rich in antioxidants meaning not only will your belly love you but your skin as well.
For more simple and tasty recipes. Finding low sugar options to spread on our kids toast, sandwiches, and pancakes can be a Simply stir some of the finished and cooled jam together with whole milk plain yogurt for a nutritious breakfast or snack. This Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding couldn't be easier! You can cook Blueberry-Chia Breakfast Crisp using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry-Chia Breakfast Crisp
- You need 3 cups of frozen blueberries (defrosted with liquid preserved).
- You need 1 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chia seeds.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of smart balance butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts.
How to Make Coffee Chia Pudding: A Healthy Breakfast or Anytime Snack. I've been eating chia seeds for years but it wasn't until recently I decided to give my. When chia seeds started popping up on food blogs a few years ago all I could think of was those sprout-covered terracotta chia pets marketed on infomercials in the Here is what I've been making for breakfast recently with chia seeds—a wonderfully satisfying blueberry and almond chia pudding. Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
Blueberry-Chia Breakfast Crisp step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Pour the blueberries and liquid into a greased baking dish..
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp chia seeds on the blueberries and mix in slightly..
- Pour maple syrup evenly over blueberry and chia seed mix..
- With a food processor, pulse together the almond flour and smart balance butter until it looks crumbly. Then add the vanilla, walnuts, and remaining 1 tbsp chia seeds. Pulse slightly to mix together..
- Crumble the almond flour mixture over the prepared blueberries..
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350°F..
- Serve warm and enjoy!.
Chia seed smoothie is delicious and healthy! Chia seeds make smoothies healthier, and help keep you full longer. In addition to all that, it's an easy way to get more fiber and protein into your breakfast. Wild Blueberry Chia Parfaits with Peanut Butter Granola! Such a yummy breakfast with make-ahead option.