Savory French Toast Sandwich. – Savory French toast recipe is a delicious, quick and easy way for any meal. Spiced up with some Sriracha sauce, it makes this east-meet-west recipe irresistible. Ultimate French Toast Breakfast Sandwich Recipe – with How-to Make BACON SYRUP!
Have you ever had savory french toast? It's like French toast and grilled cheese sandwiches had a baby! These warm sandwiches are made with cheese-stuffed French bread that is dipped into a savory egg mixture, then grilled to perfection. You can have Savory French Toast Sandwich using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Savory French Toast Sandwich
- Prepare of Texas Toast.
- It’s of Ham.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Heavy Cream.
- It’s of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Green Onion.
Savory French Toast or savoury bombay toast as it's also known as it's easy and quick breakfast or snack recipe. If you like sweet french toast then you will like this savory version too, I had few requests to post savory version of french toast bread after I posted Sweet French Toast and I. The ultimate retro-chic savory French toast sandwich. Get our Monte Cristo Sandwich recipe.
Savory French Toast Sandwich step by step
- Assemble your sandwich. Scrambled eggs along with some heavy cream and your seasonings. Pour the eggs into a shallow baking pan and place the sandwiches in. Get some butter melted on medium low heat. Get another pan with some oil in it. Leave sandwiches for roughly a minute and a half before flipping to the other side for another minute and a half..
- Place your sandwiches in the pan. When the sandwiches can slide freely, you’re almost home. Check the colour and flip when ready. After the flip, start frying your eggs..
- Plate sandwich and top with the fried egg. Garnish with green onion..
This avocado toast-French toast mash-up is the stuff that savory breakfast dreams are made of. Keep the avocado filing simple, minimally seasoned with salt and pepper, or dress it up with your favorite go-to. French toast is always welcome for lunch or brunch, and Nadiya's lightly spiced version is no exception. Sandwich the slices of bread together with the ham and cheese. Dip them into the egg mixture and pop them on a plate.