French toast 🍞. Quality school uniforms and kid's clothes for girls and boys. Embroidered kid's uniform polo shirts and uniform pants. French toast is a dish made of sliced bread soaked in beaten eggs and typically milk, then pan fried.
There is nothing fancy here because simple is better with this. French toast is a delicious, classic breakfast dish made with sliced bread, eggs, milk, and a few sweet ingredients. The goal is to make your toast rich and fluffy by making your batter just right, and cooking. You can have French toast 🍞 using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of French toast 🍞
- Prepare 1 of egg 🥚.
- You need 1 pinch of salt🧂.
- Prepare 2 pieces of white bread.
- You need 2 of table spoons of cooking oil (at least enough to cover the pan).
- Prepare of What you will need to make it:.
- It’s of Bowl🍚.
- You need of Fork🍴.
- It’s of Pan🍳.
- You need of Plate🍽️.
- You need of Fork and knife🍴.
- Prepare of Make sure you have gas or not you won't have fire🔥⛽.
Fluffy and tender on the inside, gloriously browned on the outside. Learn how to make this amazing French toast, from what bread to use, the perfect batter, and how to cook. Once you've got the basic technique down, you can branch out into all kinds of variations using different breads, flavorings, cooking methods, and toppings. French toast, one of the simplest, & most delicious breakfast recipes out there.
French toast 🍞 instructions
- Get: an egg🥚 and a bowl. Then crack the egg and pour the egg whites and the egg yolk into the bowl..
- Get: salt and pour a pinch of it in the egg yolk and egg whites..
- Stir well with a fork. 🍴.
- Get plain white bread and dip both front and back of the white bread..
- Then get a pan and put cooking oil (at least enough to cover the pan) and put the fire at least under the pan..
- Then put your dipped toast on the pan.
- And cook it well. Make sure you check if it's golden brown on both sides like shown in the picture.
- Then take it and put it on a plate and then Bon appetite!.
Just whip up a custard with eggs, milk (or cream if you want extra richness) and add the flavorings of your choice. Do it with passion or not at all. Creative Direction @frenchtoastscollection Timeless Capsules ✉️ email@example.com. French toast will always be a staple for leisurely weekend breakfasts along with my favourite fluffy French toast. You know when you feel like making something grand-ish for a weekend breakfast and.