Sugar free protein banana nut muffins.
You can have Sugar free protein banana nut muffins using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sugar free protein banana nut muffins
- It’s 1/2 cup (1 stick) of soft or melted butter.
- Prepare 3 of large ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Splenda (or 1/2 cup sugar if you don’t want sugar free).
- Prepare 1 1/2 scoops of unflavored whey protein powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of AP flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts and/or chocolate chips.
- It’s of Equal parts cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on top before baking.
Sugar free protein banana nut muffins step by step
- Heat oven to 350. Cream butter, bananas, and egg together..
- Add dry ingredients and mix, and nuts/chocolate last..
- Put in greased muffin tins or muffin sheets. DONT FORGET TO ADD CINNAMON SUGAR MIXTURE ON TOP!! Bake for 20 min.