Fried French toast bites. These Cinnamon French Toast Bites are so much fun to make! You kind of "sauté" them, as though you are stir frying! And it goes without saying that they're fun to EAT too. 🙂.
Step by step instruction in preparing the best French Toast you've ever tasted! French Toast Nuggets are small, bite-sized pieces of french toast. They're dipped in egg and fried crispy-brown, and covered with cinnamon and sugar. You can have Fried French toast bites using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried French toast bites
- Prepare Handful of leftover french bread.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare Pinch of brown sugar.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
This is such a fun alternative to regular old French toast! Want a healthier version of French toast to eat for breakfast? You can make these French toast bites right in your air fryer with cauliflower gnocchi. While not the most nutritious breakfast food in its original form, there's a simple way to make healthy French toast bites that'll leave you feeling.
Fried French toast bites instructions
- Whisk all ingredients except bread. Roll bread into a ball or any shape you like. Dip and roll bread in mixture..
- Take bites & place in hot oil. Turn around & let cook a few minutes until crispy. Place on paper towel lined plate to soak up oil. Sprinkle with sugar..
French Toast Fries from Delish.com makes eating french toast even better. Replay "French Toast Fries Beat French Toast Any Day". French toast just got a lot more fun with these mini french toast bites made from crusty baguettes! But how could I keep this buttery, syrup drenched mountain of bite-sized french toast to myself? French toast isn't anything new or inventive, but when you use different shapes and sizes of bread.