Chocolate Banana Muffin. Chocolate Banana Muffins. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Chocolate Banana Muffins are the best combination of ingredients since peanut butter and chocolate, and Chef Anna Olson is here to show you how to make the. I think of muffins as a treaty weekend breakfast, but these look so darkly elegant, especially in their matching dark-brown, tulip-skirted party frocks, that they positively beg to be brought out with coffee.
These banana muffins are so easy! See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing. I love adding chocolate chips, but you can leave them out or swap them for nuts. You can have Chocolate Banana Muffin using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana Muffin
- Prepare 130 g (1 cup) of all-purpose flour, sifted.
- It’s 20 g (3 tbsp) of cocoa powder, sifted.
- It’s 4 g (1 tsp) of baking powder, sifted.
- It’s 1.5 g (1/4 tsp) of salt.
- Prepare 200 g of (more or less 2 qty) overripe banana, mashed.
- It’s 75 g of (1/4 cup+1 tbsp) brown sugar.
- It’s 45 ml (3 tbsp) of milk.
- It’s 56 g (1/4 cup) of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need of 🧁 Topping options:.
- You need of walnuts.
- Prepare of white chocolate chunks.
- Prepare of oat streusel.
Chocolate-Filled Banana Muffins. featured in Cupcakes or Muffins? Fill the muffins with the chocolate ganache. These Chocolate Banana Muffins are the moistest, softest, and easiest ever. Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
Chocolate Banana Muffin instructions
- Line the muffin tray with muffin liner or parchment paper. Set aside..
- Weigh and sieve the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt into a medium bowl. Stir with a hand-whisk until well combined. Set aside..
- In another medium bowl, mash the bananas with a fork or masher. Add the remaining ingredients. Mix well with the hand-whisk..
- Pour banana mixture into the flour mixture. Mix and fold until combined. A few streaks of flour are fine in the final batter. Simply avoid overmixing as it will cause the cake to be dense and untender..
- Divide batter evenly into muffin tray. Add any of your favorite toppings..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 425°F (220°C) for 5 minutes. Then reduce temperature to 375°C (190°C) and bake for another 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean..
These double chocolate bananas muffins are ridiculously easy to make. . . and even easier to eat. Full of ripe bananas, brown sugar, cocoa powder, and dark chocolate chunks! These soft and moist homemade banana muffins are so easy to make, and impossible to stop eating! Almost fat free, healthy banana muffins with chocolate chips for a little indulgence. These Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins are made healthier with whole wheat flour, Greek yogurt and loads of bananas!