Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR). Mashed banana keeps these Banana Flax Muffins soft, sweet, and moist without using a ton of added sugar or oil. Healthy Cranberry Banana MuffinsAmy's Healthy Baking. Easy no flour, no sugar, oil free healthy oatmeal muffins recipe uses toasted oats for a slightly nutty Bananas keep the muffins moist without oil or butter.
NO butter, sugar, or oil, and they taste amazing. This is the best healthy banana muffin recipe. Banana Chocolate Chip Oat Flaxseed Almond Muffins – these healthy muffins use flaxseed to replace half the oil in the typical recipe. You can cook Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR)
- It’s 6 of Medium Ripe Bananas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Organic Raw Honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Organic Butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of Organic All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of Organic Whole Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ground flaxseeds.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
Zucchini, bananas, and flaxseed — a delicious way to pack your morning with nutrients. In a small bowl stir together oats, brown sugar, and melted butter. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each about two-thirds full. These Healthy Banana Muffins have no added sugar!
Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR) step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mash bananas in a bowl. Add honey, butter and eggs, mix well.
- Add all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, flaxseeds, baking soda and baking powder.
- Scoop batter into the baking molds (I use silicone baking molds, it is easier to clean). If yours is not silicone, spread nonstick spray or butter into the mold.
- Baked for about 25 minutes.
- All Done and enjoy!.
They're only sweetened with bananas and are perfect for kids! Made in one bowl and vegan too! My toddler has somewhat of a sugar addiction so I'm always trying to come up with muffin recipes that he will enjoy but aren't loaded with sugar. Nutritious power banana oatmeal muffins made with wholesome ingredients like Coach's Oats, Greek yogurt and flaxseed meal. Using ripe bananas helps to sweeten the muffins, since there's no added sugar in this recipe.