Cheesy hash brown skillet with sunny side up eggs and sausage gravy. Cheesy bacon-sausage-egg-hash brown skillet is a scrumptious, easy breakfast dish loaded with bacon, sausage, hash browns, cheese, and eggs! Stir remaining garlic powder, eggs, and milk together in a bowl; season with salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture over the Cheddar cheese-covered.
I served it for a brunch and it went over well!" Enjoy this delicious hash browns skillet with eggs and spinach any time of the day. Recipe: Cheesy Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole. This is the golden ticket of egg casseroles. You can have Cheesy hash brown skillet with sunny side up eggs and sausage gravy using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy hash brown skillet with sunny side up eggs and sausage gravy
- It’s 4 of potatoes, washed and grated into hash browns.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of homemade sausage gravy (see my recipe).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder, garlic powder, soul seasoning and adobo.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
It treats you to all the best parts of the breakfast plate in a Because the tried-and-true classics are so reliably delicious, we loaded this hash brown casserole with ground breakfast sausage and grated sharp cheddar. Add the sausage and cook, breaking it up into small pieces with a wooden spoon. Sunny side up variation: Immediately crack two eggs over hash browns. Sausage hash brown casserole is one of those dishes that can be served for breakfast, lunch, brunch or dinner…kinda It's loaded with cheesy goodness, hash browns, sausage, onions, peppers, and eggs.
Cheesy hash brown skillet with sunny side up eggs and sausage gravy instructions
- Place oil in a large skillet on medium heat and place potatoes in and flatten with a spatula. Season it and leave it alone for 8 minutes. Flip and cook another 5 minutes..
- Using a fork make four wells in the hash browns and crack an egg in each one. Cover and reduce heat to low for 6-8 minutes until whites are set. Remove from pan and top with warm sausage gravy and shredded cheese.
- You can also top with green onions, mushrooms, red pepper flakes, hot sauce etc..
In a large skillet cook sausage until browned. Place the sausage on paper towels to drain. This awesome recipe served with eggs is probably one of the most Start by heating the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the potatoes, and season them with salt What to Serve with Sausage and Potato Hash. I always serve mine with sunny side up fried eggs.