Spicy Breakfast quesadilla 🍳 🧀 🌶. These breakfast quesadillas made with spicy pork sausage and nacho cheese are sure to start your day with a bang! A spicy and fun breakfast or brunch your whole family will love, with sausage, egg, cheese, and green onions. This is such a versatile dish.
It is a Mexican cheese primarily used in fondues, quesadillas and chili con queso. Its flavor is similar to Monterey jack, but I think it melts better! Change up your breakfast routine with this quesadilla guaranteed to start your morning off with a spicy kick!! You can cook Spicy Breakfast quesadilla 🍳 🧀 🌶 using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Breakfast quesadilla 🍳 🧀 🌶
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ground sausage cooked.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of thinly diced purple onion.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Fritos jalepeno cheddar cheese dip.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 4 of flour tortillas.
Hop on the bandwagon and turn your boring egg and toast breakfast into an explosion of flavor. The spicy jalapeños and hot sauce in this quesadilla will give you the kick you need to start. These Easy Breakfast Quesadillas are filled with fluffy, scrambled eggs, green peppers, bacon and cheddar cheeses, all enveloped between two crispy Since egg breakfast ideas are the name of my game, you can be sure that this breakfast quesadilla recipe is a winner! Breakfast Quesadillas with bacon, egg and cheese.
Spicy Breakfast quesadilla 🍳 🧀 🌶 step by step
- Cook the ground sausage along with the onions until no pink remains. Season with salt and pepper..
- Mix milk and egg and pour into sausage onion mixture and stir in shredded cheese. Cook until eggs are fluffy stirring often..
- Take a clean skillet and turn heat to medium low. Spread 1 tablespoon of Fritos cheese on two tortillas then split the sausage egg and cheese mixture between both cheesy tortillas and top each one with remaining tortilla. Cook each one 2-3 min per side or until speckled golden brown..
- Serve with hot sauce, gravy to dip, salsa, sour cream, cheese sauce etc!.
An easy breakfast or dinner idea your family is sure to LOVE! To assemble the quesadillas, set a griddle or skillet over medium-low heat and add some butter. Toss together the grated Cheddar and Monterey Jack in a bowl. If you're looking for new dinner ideas to give you a break from typical chicken dishes and grilled cheese sandwiches, here's an easy dinner recipe to spice up weeknight meals. I *love* quesadillas, so I came up with this one for a quick and easy breakfast.