Potato waffles. These savory potato waffles are similar to potato pancakes, but in waffle form. The batter consists of onion, garlic, and mashed potatoes cooked until golden brown in your waffle iron. Potato waffles are here to change all that.
Great, now we want potato waffles. These best-ever loaded potato waffles get flavor from cheddar, bacon, sour cream and chives. Brush the waffle iron with melted butter and spread one-fourth of the potato mixture onto it. You can have Potato waffles using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato waffles
- It’s 4 of boiled potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chili chopped.
- Prepare Half of cup boiled peas.
- It’s 1 tbsp of rock salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of chaat masala.
- You need 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s slices of Bread.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of Mayo.
Waffle irons are a marvelous thing. After making copious amounts of delicious waffles, though, you might get the hankering to branch out to other foods. See more ideas about cooking recipes, recipes, yummy food. Sweet potato gives these waffles a nice golden peach color and wonderful flavour.
Potato waffles step by step
- Ketchup and mayo is optional to spread on one side of each slice of inside.
- Mix all the ingredients and spices into mashed potatoes and mix well except ketchup and mayo.
- Spread ketchup on one slice of bread on one side and spread mayo on second slice of bread on one side only and grease butter on other side.
- Fill the mixture on ketchup greased side and join it to mayo spread side and grease butter on outside layer of waffle and exactly this way prepare the other waffle and roast it in waffle maker.
- Enjoy after getting ready the waffles and stay safe stay healthy and keep enjoying yumm food with me.
Sweet potatoes provide almost half the recommened daily allowance of Vitamin C and two to five times the. Mashed potato waffles are a great way to use up leftover mashed potatoes (just thin them out with water before using them) and they. Savory waffles made with mashed potatoes, bacon and chives for breakfast or dinner. The ratio of sweet potato to waffle batter in this Sweet Potato Waffles recipe is perfect—the sweet potato flavor is just enough to be noticeable without overwhelming the waffle. Put cubed sweet potatoes in a steamer basket.