The Best Jam-filled Muffins. These jam filled muffins are ridiculously easy (just mix them up in one bowl!) and they are even more ridiculously tasty. And my girls think scooping jam Seriously, I cannot say enough good things about these jam filled muffins, but the fact that I ate four of them in one afternoon should be all you need to. Jam-Filled Doughnut Muffins are covered in cinnamon sugar and filled with a fruity surprise!
Today i m gonna share a very easy recipe of muffins that i filled with strawberry jam on the top , and can be. Jam-Filled Almond Muffins. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Magical Kiwi-Lime Marmalade filled Muffins Eat The Love. You can cook The Best Jam-filled Muffins using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Best Jam-filled Muffins
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of 5 % greek vanilla yogurt (could also use 2%).
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s of Your favourite jam (approximately 1/2 cup).
These easy muffins filled with jam are the perfect quick breakfast! I like to eat one or two in the morning with a piping hot cup of coffee. Looking to learn how to make the best Old Fashioned Jam-Filled Donut Muffins? Our healthy recipe for mini cakes taste just like donuts but don't require.
The Best Jam-filled Muffins step by step
- Blend dry ingredients together.
- Melt coconut oil and add yogurt, milk, egg and vanilla..
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients and mix for about 5 minutes..
- Grease a muffin pan and add half the batter into the wells..
- Place 1 tsp of jam in the centre of each well. My favourite are strawberry and raspberry..
- Top with remaining batter.
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes.
- Dust with confectioner's sugar if you like.
This easy muffin recipe makes the most delicious muffins filled with jam. Perfect for a quick breakfast -you can make a batch when you wake up! When making these easy muffins, there is no need for a stand mixer or hand mixer – just grab a whisk and a good wooden spoon. Other Tags: Quick & Easy For Kids. Perfect for the holidays or for a random Saturday morning, french toast is a family favorite.