Fruit Smoothie Bowl. Today I will show you how I make my favorite smoothie bowl! This Mixed Fruit Smoothie Bowl is the perfect breakfast for both of these people. You were expecting a rambling, sarcastic post about insomnia?
Smoothie bowls are what they sound like, but they're better. You can create pretty much any combo of flavors that you want and then top it with your favorite fruits and other crunchy things like cereal and. Smoothie bowls aren't exactly revolutionary — it's a smoothie poured into a bowl and topped with fruit, seeds, nuts, or whatever else you have on hand — but they sure are photogenic. You can cook Fruit Smoothie Bowl using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruit Smoothie Bowl
- Prepare 1 piece of Red cabbage.
- You need of Water as required to boil the cabbage.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of baking soda at one time not exceed.
- You need 2 piece of banana.
- Prepare of Few raspberries.
- You need 1 cup of yogurt.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of almond.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cashews.
To make a smoothie that's best eaten with a spoon (we're talking extra thick) use slightly less liquid Thanks to the vibrant color of pitaya, or dragon fruit, this breakfast bowl is almost—almost—too. Smoothie Bowl Recipes. 🌈Smoothie Bowls look and taste better in @coconutbowls 🥥 ✨Tag us in your creations! These Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls are a perfect breakfast, snack or dessert. The smoothie bowl is a great way to add fresh fruits and superfoods to your diet.
Fruit Smoothie Bowl instructions
- First roughly cut the cabbage and put them in a large pot add sufficient water to boil the cabbage boil it for around 20 minutes then strain the cabbage and the colour is purple water put it back into the pot,.
- Reduce the liquid between 1/3 cup to 1/2 cup on very low flame this will concentrate the colour it will roughly take 1 hour once done let it cool transfer to a glass jar now add 1/8 tsp baking soda at a time stirring in between,if.
- If bubbles coming up wait for the bubbles subside so that you can see the true the colour but don’t exceed 1/2 tsp it will ruin the taste and if it turns green then there is too much baking soda it can back towards blue by adding little acid once done keep it aside.
- Now in a blender add roughly chopped bananas, few raspberry, almond,cashews,honey,yogurt and prepared blue concentrate mixture then blend it to a fine paste once done serve this with fresh bananas raspberry and mint leaves….
Adding a hearty smoothie bowl to your daily – or almost daily – meal routine, you will find just how much your body..bowls' real whole fruit and an array of your favorite toppings, from fresh fruit like bananas and Let Jamba come to you – wherever you are. Get our Whirld Famous smoothies, juices, and bowls. Smoothie bowls are an easy and healthy way to start off the day. And now that dragon fruit is commonly available, making this vibrant bowl is now easier than ever. Learn how to make a perfect smoothie bowl — from base to toppings — that leaves you feeling This is the key to making a smoothie bowl creamy and delicious without going overboard with frozen fruit.