Chinese chives omelet. This two-ingredient omelette is a fantastic dish to make when preparing a Chinese meal. It takes minutes and its simplicity balances more strongly flavoured. Summary: Easy, simple recipe for omelet with chinese chives.
Chives Omelet – A simple recipe that makes good use of the leftover ingredient, plus it's so fast to A good way to use up Chinese chives or garlic chives is to make chives omelet—a simple recipe that. Chinese Shrimp & Chives Omelette (韭菜煎蛋). by: Oishii Moments. Once the edges curl up and brown, flip the omelette over. You can have Chinese chives omelet using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese chives omelet
- Prepare 1/2 pack of Chinese chives.
- You need 3 pieces of Eggs.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of Soy Sauve.
- You need 4 tbsp of Milk.
Cook the other side until browned. This two-ingredient omelette is a fantastic dish to make when preparing a Chinese meal. Stir in Chinese chive and corn starch solution. View full nutritional breakdown of Chinese Chives Omelette calories by ingredient.
Chinese chives omelet step by step
- Cut the Chinese chives into 3 cm length..
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add the soy sauce and milk, then mix it well..
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan, and stir fry the chinese chives quickly..
- Add beaten eggs, stir it easily to draw a circle slowly into from the outside. When one side become brown, turn it over and bake the other side..
Add Chinese chives and fry for another minute or so. Pour in eggs to Cut folded omelet in half with edge of spatula. Flip omelet over and allow it to cook and brown for another. Chinese chives are read as Jiu Cai (韭菜) in Chinese. There are both lovers and haters to Chinese chives.