Breakfast Quesadilla. Breakfast Quesadillas with bacon, egg and cheese. An easy breakfast or dinner idea your family is sure to LOVE! Upgrade your breakfast game with this easy recipe for loaded breakfast quesadillas from Delish.com.
I had originally tried making this Breakfast Quesadilla with scrambled eggs, but when it came time to eat it, huge chunks of eggs kept falling out of the tortillas all over the floor. For a leisurely weekend brunch or a light meal any day of the week, these breakfast quesadillas are filled with bacon and scrambled eggs and. A breakfast quesadilla recipe is the perfect snack with eggs to spice up your morning. You can cook Breakfast Quesadilla using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Quesadilla
- Prepare of Flour Tortilla (8" in diameter).
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Ground white pepper.
- It’s of Shredded cheese (mexican cheese, cheddar or mozzarella).
- Prepare of Meat (ground sausage, chopped ham, chopped bacon).
Find our quick and easy quesadillas recipes at the Incredible Egg. This breakfast quesadilla recipe is delicious. It's full of healthy fats, including almond butter and coconut oil, that supports healthy hormones and also curbs any sweet cravings! Serve on a plate with sour cream and pico de gallo or salsa (or grab them and head out the door!).
Breakfast Quesadilla step by step
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat. Cook sausage or bacon until brown. Set aside. If using ham, just heat it up.
- Wipe excess oil. Reduce heat to low..
- Beat eggs and season with salt and white pepper. Add beaten eggs and swirl to spread evenly at the bottom of the pan. Cook in low heat until eggs are nearly cooked through.
- Sprinkle the top with shredded cheese then cover with tortilla. Use a large spatula to flip the egg over..
- Sprinkle more shredded cheese, then the cooked meat over the half side of the surface..
- Fold the tortilla in half.
- Sautee on both sides until golden brown. Adding a little oil to the pan will help the outside of the tortilla crisp nicely.
- Remove from the pan and serve warm with Pico de Gallo or Salsa..
Everything I love about quesadillas, but with a breakfast twist. Serve them on a plate with sour cream and pico de gallo.or grab wedges and head. These breakfast quesadillas are absolute lifesavers (and time-savers!) in the morning. Once you've prepped these breakfast quesadillas. This breakfast quesadilla is a hearty and healthy breakfast recipe.