One Banana Muffins. These perfectly delicious Small-batch Banana Muffins can be made with one banana, one bowl, and half an hour. These banana muffins are soft, buttery, and spiced with cinnamon. I didn't want a spice muffin.
Meet the banana muffins of my dreams. They're fluffy, whole grain, naturally sweetened, totally These whole wheat, maple-sweetened banana muffins are so fluffy and moist, I bet no one can. Mash one of the bananas with a fork on a small plate so it still has a bit of texture. You can cook One Banana Muffins using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One Banana Muffins
- Prepare 1 of large overripe banana.
- You need 1 of egg white.
- It’s 5 tsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 pinch of nutmeg.
Set the plate aside, you will use this banana later. With a hand mixer, whip the remaining. These soft, moist, easy banana nut muffins are loaded with banana flavor and studded with walnuts for a little crunch. Banana Muffins are soft and moist, topped with tons and tons of crumb topping.
One Banana Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F and set up a muffin pan with 4 muffin cup liners..
- Mash banana in medium bowl, then add all ingredients and mix well until combined..
- Evenly divide batter into 4 muffin cups, then bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean..
Quick and easy, this is the best homemade banana muffins recipe out there! If you make banana muffins but not with caramelized bananas, you have to give this recipe a try! I usually put one slice of banana on top of my muffins (see below), but once in awhile I add Nutella to. For years, these healthy banana muffins have been one of my favorite breakfasts. But in the last My solution?