Oatmeal Breakfast Cups. Let food take care of your with Daily Harvest's meals in a cup. The mixture will be a little watery, so it's important to mix well before each scoop to make sure you get an even combination of milk and oats. Pour batter into a greased muffin tin, and add toppings of your choice.
Stir oats, half-and-half, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt together in an air-tight container until blended. Start your day with these easy to make oatmeal cups! They are great for breakfast, as a snack or as a healthy treat. You can have Oatmeal Breakfast Cups using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Breakfast Cups
- You need 5 cups of old fashioned oats.
- You need 1 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of trail mix.
- You need 1 tsp. of flax seed.
- It’s 4 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- It’s 2 1/3 cups of water.
- Prepare 5 Tbsp. of honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- It’s 3 tsp. of vanilla extract.
For the shells, you simply make a batch of granola, and then instead of spreading it out on a baking sheet, you press it into a muffin pan to bake these cute little bowls. To make these oatmeal cups, you simply mix your dry ingredients in one bowl and your wet ingredients in another. Combine the two gradually and then put the batter into muffin cups. Top the cooled oatmeal cups with your choice of fresh or dried fruit, chopped nuts, toasted coconut or maple syrup.
Oatmeal Breakfast Cups instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Add first four dry ingredients into large bowl. Feel free to add any trail mix or whatever you prefer. I like this one because it has chocolate chips, dried fruits and nuts..
- In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients. Its ok if it is a bit chunky..
- Line two muffin tins with cupcake liners..
- Fill each equally with mix until completely distributed..
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes..
- Allow to cool overnight or for at least 6 hours to prevent cupcake liners from sticking..
To make these baked oatmeal cups, you'll mix together the old-fashioned rolled oats, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and a little salt. Then, you'll whisk together the milk, eggs, pure maple syrup, vanilla extract and combine it with the dry ingredients. You'll also need one chopped apple to mix in. Breakfast; Frozen Oatmeal Cups; Frozen Oatmeal Cups. Frozen Oatmeal is a healthy, make ahead breakfast that take no time to heat up on a busy morning and will keep you full all morning.