Tornado Omelet on Toast (Swirl omelet). Toast the bread in a toaster. Place cheese on top of the bread. Cut avocado into slices and/or make it into a rose shape.
A video of a tornado omelette technique recently took the Internet by storm. Here's what happened when I tried it for myself. Unlike when I set out to make the bread omelette, I had a hard time finding thorough instructions on how to make a tornado omelette. You can cook Tornado Omelet on Toast (Swirl omelet) using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tornado Omelet on Toast (Swirl omelet)
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 slice of bread of your choice.
- You need 1 slice of cheese.
- It’s Half of avocado.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Parsley flakes.
Contribute to rnduldulaojr/tornado-swirl development by creating an account on GitHub. Tornado-swirl is a wrapper for tornado which enables swagger-ui support, adapted from Serena Feng's tornado-swagger project and then heavily modified to work with. The "Tornado Omelette" is a delicious dish that is truly unique. This dish comes from Korea and it relies more on technique and equipment than anything else.
Tornado Omelet on Toast (Swirl omelet) instructions
- Toast the bread in a toaster.
- Place cheese on top of the bread.
- Cut avocado into slices and/or make it into a rose shape. Put on top of the cheese.
- Sprinkle lemon juice to keep avocado from changing color. Add salt to taste..
- Beat 3 eggs. Whisk till smooth.
- Heat 1 Tbsp cooking oil over medium-high heat (I used an 8’’ nonstick pan).
- Add egg mixture into the pan.
- Drag the chopsticks to the center of the pan. Rotate in the same direction until the eggs stop swirling.
- Carefully slide the omelet out of the pan to the top of the toast.
- Decorate with parsley flakes.
This wikiHow will show you how you can easily make the tornado omelette at home. Working quickly, hold two chopsticks steady in the middle of the omelette, then use the pan handle to turn the pan with the other hand, twisting the omelette into a tornado shape. The tornado that swept Dorothy away from her bucolic home might be large and destructive, but when it comes to coolness, it's no match for the spinning Using a massive wire bubble wand, the master mini-tornado blower suspends the bubble in the air and carefully pokes a pocket of smoke at the. Realistic tornado swirl isolated on white background. Swirling tornado in village. hurricane destroying houses and street. natural disaster concept cartoon illustration.