Best Apple Muffins Recipe. Great Tasting Muffin Recipes for All to Enjoy. Baking Muffins with Almond Breeze is Easy & Delicious. Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture just until moistened.
One of the best things about these muffins is their texture; one test kitchen professional said they "aren't so soft they will fall apart, but they are almost cake-like in their softness." Not only would these sweet, soft muffins be an easy grab-and-go breakfast, but you can also make a batch for afternoon. These tender, lightly sweetened, moist muffins taste like carrot cake, spice cake, and apple cake combined. These muffins freeze well and can be quickly reheated in the microwave on a low temperature for a quick breakfast. You can cook Best Apple Muffins Recipe using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best Apple Muffins Recipe
- It’s 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 of medium eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of whole milk (or equal parts evaporated milk and water).
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of large apples.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Muffins: In a large bowl whisk together brown sugar, oil, egg and vanilla until smooth. In a separate bowl, sift together flour, soda and salt. Stir oil mixture into flour mixture alternately with buttermilk. Fold in apples, mixing just until combined.
Best Apple Muffins Recipe step by step
- First, peel and core the apples, then cube them. Transfer to a bowl and add in the cinnamon and mix thoroughly till all the apple cubes are coated in cinnamon..
- Next, mix together all the dry ingredients in a separate large mixing bowl. In another bowl or measuring cup, mix together all the wet ingredients and whisk thoroughly to combine..
- Then in the bowl of the dry ingredients, add in the wet ingredients and mix with a spatula just until well combined, making sure there are no lumps. After, fold in the apples just until well incorporated..
- Let the muffin batter rest for a while but in the meantime, grease a muffin pan with butter, I like to grease the entire pan, so when the muffins puff up, they don't stick to the edges of the pan. Pre heat your oven to 300 degrees fahrenheit for about 7 – 10 minutes to get the oven hot enough..
- While you wait for your oven to preheat, fill your muffin pan with the muffin batter..
- Bake the muffins in the preheated oven on the middle rack for about 30 minutes, till a toothpick inserted comes out clean and the muffins brown. Baking time may vary. Let cool for about 5 minutes in the pan and transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely or enjoy them warm. This muffin batter keeps well in the fridge for up to 3 days, baking instructions stay the same..
- If making a mug cake, pour in a medium sized mug about 5 heaped tbsp of the muffin batter and microwave for about 1 minute 30 secs, if a toothpick inserted doesn't come out clean, microwave another 30 seconds but using 10 second intervals just in case they cook faster. Over microwaving will cause your muffin to be rubbery. Happy baking!.
Mix in oil, egg and milk. Cinnamon Apple Muffins are so scrumptious and full of warm cinnamon and crisp apple bits and finished with a cinnamon sugar topping. Favorite bakery style muffins recipe with amazing flavor and aroma, perfect to enjoy anytime. Beat in eggs, one at time. Stir in the flour mixture alternately with the milk, mixing just until incorporated.