Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient. If your mornings will soon be filled with busy back to school routines, consider baking these portable Oatmeal Banana Breakfast Cookies. These Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies are easy to make, tasty, and perfect for breakfast on-the-go! Are you tired of eating processed foods for breakfast and snacks?
Healthy banana bread breakfast cookies made with just banana and oats. Easy to make and customize, you'll love these as a go-to breakfast or Normally I would say regular cookies, but since these taste like banana bread AND oatmeal, I'm really quite in love. NEVER EVER would I bake cookies under these circumstances. You can have Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of oats.
- Prepare 1/3 c of mini chocolate chips.
That's just not how I roll. I've been trying to stock the fridge and freezer with grab-and-go breakfasts to make it easier for us to eat well on busy mornings. TIP: I like these topped with some nut butter, but they are equally delicious plain. Ingredients in Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies.
Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient step by step
- Mash bananas with fork.
- Add in oats, mix with fork.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- (Pre heat oven 350 cook for 12-15 mins).
- Take a big spoon full of mix, roll into a ball, then flatten out, place on cookie sheet.
- Note- these cookies do not rise, the way the cookies are shaped and placed on cookie sheets will be how they turn out. Store in air tight container in refrigerator up to five days..
- Use ripe bananas.The riper, the more brown-speckled, the better your cookies will taste. I also recommend using fresh, not previously frozen, thawed bananas. These cookies freeze well for up to 3 months. Refrigerate overnight to thaw before enjoying. Try your favorite mix-ins! About a 1/4 cup sliced almonds or dried fruit would be great options..
Banana oatmeal cookies are one of my all-time favorite treats. They're a guilt-free snack or breakfast idea that's vegan and gluten-free with no dairy or refined sugar! I tested out several variations before producing a version I really like, which I'm sharing with you now. This healthy banana oatmeal recipe is one of the easiest and most delicious breakfasts you will ever make! These Banana Oatmeal Cookies are naturally sweetened and easy to prepare.