Apple Walnut Crumble Muffins.
You can cook Apple Walnut Crumble Muffins using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple Walnut Crumble Muffins
- Prepare of Crumble Topping:.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Prepare 6 Tbsp. of butter, melted.
- Prepare of Muffins:.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- You need 2 of apples peeled, cored & chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
Apple Walnut Crumble Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line muffin tins with cupcake liners. This recipe makes about 18 muffins. Chop apples and set aside..
- Make the crumble topping by combining flour, sugars and cinnamon. Add in melted butter and crumble with fork. Set aside..
- To a mixer add the oil, buttermilk and sugars. Cream together for one minute..
- Add in eggs and vanilla; mix well..
- Meanwhile in separate medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Whisk together..
- Add spoonful at a time to the mixer until gone and completely blended..
- Remove mixer bowl from mixer and fold in apples and walnuts with a spatula by hand..
- Divide mixture among muffin cups..
- Top with crumble topping. NOTE: Be generous with topping but you may have extra..
- Bake for 25 minutes..
- Remove from muffin tins and allow to cool completely on wire racks. Enjoy!.