Homemade Belgian Waffles. Make Belgian waffles like a pro! Here's an easy to follow homemade Belgian waffle recipe for waffles that are crispy light and delicious! Homemade Belgian Waffles – With a light crunch on the outside and a soft and fluffy center, this waffle recipe is mouth-watering delicious!
These are the real deal Belgian sugar waffles called Liège, named after a city and a province in Belgium. Homemade Belgian waffles are a delicious way to start your morning. Homemade Belgian waffles are perfectly golden and crispy on the outside but the insides are soft, fluffy and amazingly delicious! You can cook Homemade Belgian Waffles using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Belgian Waffles
- It’s 2 1/4 cups of All-purpose Flour.
- You need 1 tbs of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 3 tbs of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of Large Eggs Separated.
- You need 1/2 cups of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
Growing up we made homemade Belgian waffles all the time, usually on a Saturday morning. We would switch between those and pancakes or my favorite, bacon, eggs, and hash browns. Belgian waffles are a beloved breakfast food from Belgium, but you don't have to travel there to try them! You can easily make Belgian waffles at home using some simple ingredients and a waffle iron.
Homemade Belgian Waffles instructions
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, sugar, salt, and cinnamon..
- In a separate medium bowl mix together the egg yolks, vegetable oil, milk, and vanilla extract..
- Add the egg yolk mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well. Lastly pour 3/4 of mixture into waffle maker..
- Finally add your own toppings and enjoy!.
Homemade Belgian waffles are perfectly golden and crispy, on the outside while the insides are perfectly soft, fluffy and totally delicious! These easy waffles have deep grooves, ready for butter. Making our homemade belgian waffle recipe. Tips for making this homemade belgian waffle recipe. Below are some helpful tips for some common problems when making waffles at home.