Chocolate chip banana muffins. These banana muffins are so easy! See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing. I love adding chocolate chips, but you can I don't know if you can tell from the photos, but I add mini chocolate chips to my banana muffins.
Almost fat free, healthy banana muffins with chocolate chips for a little indulgence. The greek yogurt adds protein and keeps the muffins moist. Try our perfect banana choco chip muffins! You can cook Chocolate chip banana muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip banana muffins
- It’s 4 of bananas mashed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Dark chocolate chunks.
Absolutely healthy, go-to snacks with the right balance of banana and chocolate flavours to amaze your palate. These are the most amazing 'Perfect' Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins ever! Moist banana chocolate chip muffins with simple ingredients. The recipe is vegan, gluten-free & easy to make.
Chocolate chip banana muffins step by step
- Mix bananas, sugar, butter, egg.
- In new bowl, mix baking Soda, powder, salt and flour.
- Mix wet and dry. Pour I to greased muffin tin..
- Cut up chocolate if required. Stuck chunks into tops of muffins..
- Bake at 178 degrees for 20 minutes.
Great banana muffins for breakfast & dessert! Moist and delicious banana chocolate chip muffins with simple ingredients. In this recipe you will learn how to make fluffy and moist banana and chocolate chip muffins. These tender, moist banana muffins are packed with three different kinds of goodies: toasted walnuts, cinnamon chips, and chocolate chips. These vegan banana chocolate chip muffins are fluffy, moist, so easy to make and taste amazing.