Chocolate Chip Muffins. You won't believe how easily and quickly you can have chocolate chip muffins on the table using this recipe. These bakery-style chocolate chip muffins are BIG in size, flavor, and texture. Chocolate Chip Muffins add chocolate chips to a moist and buttery, vanilla scented muffin batter.
They're the perfect treat to whip up when one of the kids has a rough day or when the weather is dreary. Homemade Chocolate Chip Muffins RecipeAll new bakers know that feeling of disappointment when your muffins come out flat and sad looking. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. You can have Chocolate Chip Muffins using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Muffins
- You need 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbs of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3/4 cups of milk.
- You need 1/3 cups of vegetable oil.
- It’s 3/4 cups of miniature semisweet chocolate chips.
Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups. Remove muffin tin to wire rack. Chocolate chip muffins are the perfect breakfast or after dinner treat. Sweet and loaded with rich chocolate chips, these muffins are great just out of the oven or eaten at room temperature.
Chocolate Chip Muffins instructions
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. In a small bowl, beat egg, milk and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack..
These Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins are just like mom used to make! The batter comes together in just minutes for an easy muffin that's perfect for breakfast or brunch. This easy chocolate muffin recipe is incredibly moist and intensely chocolate! The muffin batter is flavored with cocoa powder and chocolate chips are added to create decadent double chocolate. When I was in college my husband and I had a friend (who will remain nameless) who was a serial dater.